Information on applications reviewing process
- Division accepts and registers Customer’s appropriate verbal or written applications;
- Taking possible required information from the Customer within investigation, it should be (first name, last name, address, additional information, application’s content, etc.);
- Conducting of application’s registration and review of information related to register is explained to the Customer. Information in register is taken from an Applicant himself, or in other case it is taken from legal relations system or archive;
- In order to review and response the applicants, Organization’s other structures should change information on application’s character and topic, investigate the matter and response to the Applicant on results. Depending on applications’ character, they arrange oral talks and meetings with customers give advices and explanations.
- If customers do not agree with credit organization’s decision on applications, they may apply to the Central Bank (apply by internet to Bank Consumer Services and related Applications Division http://cbar.az/pages/contacts/feedback/next), by telephone to hotline (493112 – internal number: 387), by mailing address (32 R. Behbudiv St. Baku, the Azerbaijan Republic), and/or to the court.